A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Pierce is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pierce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Lucinda Pierce MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Aimee Pierce has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Pierce practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.