A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Popp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Popp graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Popp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Popp MD is a female Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aimee Popp practice?
- Dr. Aimee Popp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Popp practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA.
See Marietta Pathologists.