A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Rogers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rogers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Elise Rogers MD is a female Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aimee E. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Aimee Rogers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Rogers practices Urology near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Rushville, IN and New Castle, IN.
See Richmond Urologists.