A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Seningen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Seningen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seningen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Seningen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seningen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aimee Seningen practice?
Dr. Aimee Seningen practices Pediatrics near Weirton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Steubenville, OH.
See Weirton Pediatricians.