A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Seningen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Seningen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seningen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Seningen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Seningen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aimee Seningen practice?
- Dr. Aimee Seningen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Seningen practices Pediatrics near Weirton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Weirton Pediatricians.