A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Wiltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiltz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wiltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Wiltz practice?
Dr. Aimee Wiltz practices Urology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Rockwall Urologists.