A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Wiltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Wiltz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiltz
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Wiltz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiltz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wiltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Lorelei Wiltz MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Wiltz practice?
- Dr. Aimee Wiltz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Wiltz practices Urology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Keller, TX.
See Rockwall Urologists.