A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Wright, Family Practioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Wright, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Lou Wright DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Aimee Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Aimee Wright practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.