A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Zaas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Zaas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Zaas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Kirsch Zaas MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aimee K. Zaas practice?
- Dr. Aimee Zaas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Zaas practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Infectious Disease Doctors.