A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimen Shaaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimen Shaaban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimen Shaaban, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaaban graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shaaban has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimen Farouk Shaaban MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aimen F. Shaaban practice?
- Dr. Aimen Shaaban has 1 office location.
Dr. Aimen Shaaban practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Surgeons and Iowa City Pediatric Surgeons.