Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aine Mckenzie
Dr. Aine Mckenzie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine. Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated with St Joseph Regional Health Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Medical Center of Plano. She speaks English.
Dr. Aine Mckenzie has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Aine Mckenzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Gregory Powell
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Plano, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Alexander Glogau
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Courtney Cowden III
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Plano, TX 0 mi9