Dr. Ainsworth Farrell MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management McKinney, TX

May 24th, 2017
Every time I talked to the staff they are always friendly. It's easy to get appointments. I feel Dr. Farrell is very attentive with me and I have had nothing but good visits at this office.

May 18th, 2017
Dr. Farrell and his staff are very professional, friendly and patient focused. Their approach to helping the patient creates a non stressful atmosphere and a "want to return" atmosphere. Dr. Farrell communicates in a manner that patient understands and is very through in answering questions and explaining next steps.

May 15th, 2017
Great place to go for pain management
Awesome staff!

June 18th, 2016
Inaccurate diagnosis...continued pain...more pain med to mask the problem.

January 4th, 2016
HE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND ON TIME, THANK YOU

September 17th, 2014
Dr. does not listen well and has even poorer communication skills. He sometimes almost doesn't seem to understand what he's been told. Office staff is courteous, but not well trained. It's almost as if they are unsure as to what to do unless Dr. tells them. When asked questions, he does not explain very well,; answers are almost unintelligible. His bio indicates extensive training, but does not translate into treatment.

May 17th, 2013
DO NOT GO HERE!!!!
Worst Dr. experience ever!! I have never written a negative review about a doctor online, but felt compelled after having such a bad experience. The office staff is extremely rude and didn't fill prescriptions after several calls, no follow-up, provided different excuses etc. when inquired, etc. The staff is very incompetence and Dr. requiring costly procedures before treatment or advising what the issues are. I WOULD STAY AWAY AND WISH I CAME ACROSS THIS REVIEW FIRST!!

May 6th, 2013
did not take the time to find out the problem
I went to this dr. after being over-medicated by another dr. After I informed him I had already had 4 injections that did not work, he felt it necessary to give two more injections before trying to figure out what was wrong...even though after mri, ct, and 2 years of therapy from previous dr. was not taken into consideration. Also, he only wanted to inject without giving any management meds (which i need every now and again). bad choice, waste of time and money

April 5th, 2012
office horrible
His receptionist Cynthia and nurse Edith can be very unprofessional. After calling a total of 8 times over the course of five days, I still had to wait until the next day to even be seen. Then, when I went in, he prescribed things that were expensive and did not help at all for pain. He was very nice but seemed like he did not understand how much pain I was in. I wish I would not have had to switch because that is a nightmare with pain doctors, but I ultimately switched because of his staff

January 18th, 2012
Excellent doctor!
Dr. Farrell took his time and listened to what I had to say and explained all my xrays and mri films with me. I never spent this much time with a pain doctor! He also pushed me into doing physical therapy which at first I didn't like, but in the end helped me a great deal. Dr. Farrell is really good and he doesn't push a lot of pain pills on people. I read some of these other reviews and I don't know what their problem is, but Dr. Farrell was kind, professional and very accurate with his diagnosis. I'm soooo much better now and I would (and have) recommended him to my own family members.

January 7th, 2012
all he cared was injections
the problem is that he can not diagnose. his objective during the visits is how to inject and inject and inject without thorough examination and trying to understand the problem. only when all injections we completed did he try to find what the problem is. going there is a waste of time and you can risk your life with him.

January 3rd, 2012
Great Doctor and Office Staff
First of all, I got in the day I called to make the appointment. Also,I usually have the "white coat" syndrome. This doctor has great bedside manner and that made me feel comfortable. I had a procedure done and my pain is gone!!! His office even called to check on me a few days after my procedure! Great Doctor, Great Staff and finally someone who understands Great Customer "Patient" Service!