A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aiping Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aiping Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aiping Smith, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aiping Smith MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aiping Smith practice?
- Dr. Aiping Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aiping Smith practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mount Vernon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Normal, IL and Palo Alto, CA.
See Mount Vernon Physiatrists and Mount Vernon Pain Management Doctors.