A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Airell Nygaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Airell Nygaard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nygaard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nygaard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Airell Nygaard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nygaard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nygaard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Airell Leighton Nygaard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Airell L. Nygaard practice?
- Dr. Airell Nygaard has 1 office location.
Dr. Airell Nygaard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Surgeons.