Dr. Aisha Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aisha Ahmed?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Aisha Ahmed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2013

My Son whom has mild downs and asthma and has been diagnosed with asthma since he was a toddler was told by Aisha Ahmed that he doesn't need a puffer . Even tho he has used a puffer since he was a toddler. And claims my son doesn't have Asthma. I have lived with this child since birth and i have 4 other children and have learned a thing or two about their health . Someone that see's my son once every 3 to 8 months claims to know what is best for my son other than I . I for one believe this practitioner needs more schooling and compassion. Will be removing all my children from the care of a half educated wanabe care provider.

September 26th, 2009

Never will I take my child to this doctor ever again

I do not like this doctor Aisha Ahmed or the Wee Kare Pediatrics clinic. I had a hard time trying to get my 16 year old son in for an appointment, they told me no appointments and did not offer me a next day appointment, no walkin's, we have to wait to see the doctor with an appointment over 2 hours, they are not courtesy or proffessional, the accuracy of diagnosed was always wrong she misdiagnosed a spider bite and said it was a bug bite and did nothing to make my son feel better, I took him to another doctor and he said it was a spider bite and opened it up and got all the infection out, the doctor has no bedside manor, not enough time spent with me never a follow up visit. We have had serval bad exspirences everytime we go. I have found a new doctor

September 2nd, 2016