Overall Review

October 31st, 2013
My Son whom has mild downs and asthma and has been diagnosed with asthma since he was a toddler was told by Aisha Ahmed that he doesn't need a puffer . Even tho he has used a puffer since he was a toddler. And claims my son doesn't have Asthma. I have lived with this child since birth and i have 4 other children and have learned a thing or two about their health . Someone that see's my son once every 3 to 8 months claims to know what is best for my son other than I . I for one believe this practitioner needs more schooling and compassion. Will be removing all my children from the care of a half educated wanabe care provider.

April 4th, 2013
never again
I have been taking my son here for three years and have always been having this problem but its just gotten worse and worse. Every visit is an all day event. My son came in for a 2 o'clock appointment and we didn't leave til after 5 o'clock. The doctor only looked at my son for ten minutes. Three hours for a ten minute diagnosis of nothing. I kept telling myself oh cut them some slack maybe it Is just busy but no after today I will not take my son here ever again.

September 26th, 2009
Never will I take my child to this doctor ever again
I do not like this doctor Aisha Ahmed or the Wee Kare Pediatrics clinic. I had a hard time trying to get my 16 year old son in for an appointment, they told me no appointments and did not offer me a next day appointment, no walkin's, we have to wait to see the doctor with an appointment over 2 hours, they are not courtesy or proffessional, the accuracy of diagnosed was always wrong she misdiagnosed a spider bite and said it was a bug bite and did nothing to make my son feel better, I took him to another doctor and he said it was a spider bite and opened it up and got all the infection out, the doctor has no bedside manor, not enough time spent with me never a follow up visit. We have had serval bad exspirences everytime we go. I have found a new doctor