A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aisha Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aisha Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ancora Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aisha Ibrahim Ahmed MD is a female Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aisha I. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Aisha Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Aisha Ahmed practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Hammonton, NJ.
See Hammonton Neurologists and Hammonton Psychiatrists.