A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aisha Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ancora Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aisha Ibrahim Ahmed MD is a female Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aisha I. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Aisha Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Aisha Ahmed practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Hammonton, NJ.
See Hammonton Neurologists and Hammonton Psychiatrists.