A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aisha Masood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aisha Masood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Masood graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Masood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aisha Masood MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aisha Masood practice?
- Dr. Aisha Masood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aisha Masood practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Hackensack, NJ.
See Paramus Internists, Paramus Hematologists, and Paramus Oncologists.