A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aisha Quarles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Quarles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aisha R Quarles MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aisha R. Quarles practice?
- Dr. Aisha Quarles has 1 office location.
Dr. Aisha Quarles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.