A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aisha Sabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aisha Sabir is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabir
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aisha Sabir, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabir graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sabir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aisha Sabir MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aisha Sabir practice?
- Dr. Aisha Sabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Aisha Sabir practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Concord, NH.
See Concord Psychiatrists.