Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aisha Shaikh
Dr. Aisha Shaikh, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Wichita, KS. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shaikh is affiliated with James J Peters VA Medical Center, Via Christi Regional Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. Dr. Shaikh has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Aisha Shaikh has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aisha Shaikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Chitra Balasundaram
Bronx, NY 0 mi
Dr. Juan Bandres
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Pietra Greenberg
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi23