A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aisha Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aisha Shaikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aisha Shaikh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aisha Shaikh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Aisha Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Aisha Shaikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aisha Shaikh practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Nephrologists.