A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aisling Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aisling Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aisling Mary Murphy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aisling M. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Aisling Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aisling Murphy practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Primary Care Doctors and Santa Monica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.