A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aitan Melamud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aitan Melamud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aitan Melamud, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamud graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Melamud has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aitan Melamud MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aitan Melamud practice?
- Dr. Aitan Melamud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aitan Melamud practices Urology near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA.
See Burlingame Urologists.