Dr. Aiting Tung Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Aiting Tung?

March 5th, 2015

Wouldn't recommend her to my family and friends

Kaiser assigned me to Dr. Tung. I went in for a physical as I do every year and it's always pleasant. For the first time, I experienced a doctor being rude, cold, and short. When I told her that I had a list of things to briefly go over, she said, "What?" and not in a go ahead tell me what's going on way, but I almost felt she didn't want to help me. I told her that I had dandruff she said it would never go away and that it would only get worse with age and that I just need to deal with it. I'm a care provider and would never allow my family to see her, I mean how is this woman still licensed?!

October 7th, 2013

Bad Dr.

I was admitted through the E.R. to the hospital. The dr on the floor was very cold to me and said the problem was in my head. The next day she discharged me telling me to go see a shrink. Later that day I was rushed to the e.r. in a different hospital and had emergency surgery where they removed my gallbladder.

March 20th, 2013

Kaiser Hospital Dr. problems

I have been seen by Dr. Tung on 3 different times. She was rude and told me she didnt have time for my fears about my illness and told me to call a friend who cares and never her.

August 7th, 2012

un-professional and down right mean!!!

This Dr. needs to not see patients at all! She was short and walked out of the room 3 times to take a phone call. I will send the same report to the state board.

July 28th, 2011

Excellent doctor

Dr. Tung treats me like a person and with respect. She is very knowledgeable about my issues and communicates well about what is going to happen, the prognosis, etc. She cares how I am doing.

February 8th, 2017