A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aivars Vitols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aivars Vitols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitols graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Vitols has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aivars Vitols DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aivars Vitols practice?
- Dr. Aivars Vitols has 9 office locations.
Dr. Aivars Vitols practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Versailles, OH and Springboro, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.