A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aivars Vitols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aivars Vitols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitols
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vitols Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitols graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Vitols has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aivars Vitols DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aivars Vitols practice?
- Dr. Aivars Vitols has 1 office location.
Dr. Aivars Vitols practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons.