Overall Review

4.8

August 27th, 2014
Caring Medical Facilty
I wanted to take time to let others know of a caring and professional medical staff. I have been being treated at Premier Infectious Disease Care for quite some time and I find they are always by every measure more caring as a staff than any other medical facility I have ever visited. I was recommended to see Dr. Curbelo by a friend and that assessment of her attention to patients was correct! I chose to continue being treated by this office because of Dr. Curbelo's honest and caring nature. Its not often I make recommendations but in this case it is well suited, Dr. Curbelo's hs even surrounded herself with an equally exceptional medical staff. I appreciate how they have treated me during my recover but even more special, I know this is how they conduct business in general. I will definitely recommend this office to others in need of care. Thank you.

September 10th, 2013
I was hospitalized with a serious case of double pneumonia combined with influenza type B. During my entire 26 days in isolation at Winter Park Memorial Hospital, Dr, Curbalo was amazing! She gave me peace of mind when the severity of my illnesses told me that I really shouldn't have any. Her bedside manner was always professional. She took whatever amount of time was needed to answer every question and address every concern that I had. She was very comforting when I was having a hard day and she had the kind of wisdom that a case as serious as mine required. As for the photo on this website? Obviously it's not one of Dr. Curbalo! As for the person who wrote the first review? All I can say is: I have no idea WHO your doctor was or WHERE you were treated because the hospital was immaculate, Dr. Curbalo's office IS immaculate and her level of experience, professionalism and expertise is inspiring! I prayed for her during my stay and to this day, am thankful that she was assigned to my case! Needless to say, I would highly recommend her!

September 7th, 2010
Awesome Doctor
Ive seen Dr.Curbelo for over a year, and she is the sweetest and most caring doctor Ive ever had. Cares very much for her patients and follows up with them if there is something very important that shows up in test results. She has Excellent bedside manner and also explains everything in full as to what's going on and what causes issues. She treats you as a human being and friend more so then just a patient who is sick