A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aiyub Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aiyub Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aiyub Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aiyub Patel MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aiyub Patel practice?
- Dr. Aiyub Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Aiyub Patel practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Sleep Medicine Doctors.