A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aizid Hashmat, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Urology and Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmat graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hashmat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Aizid Hashmat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aizid I. Hashmat practice?
Dr. Aizid Hashmat practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.