A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aizid Hashmat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aizid Hashmat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aizid Hashmat, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmat graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hashmat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aizid I Hashmat MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aizid I. Hashmat practice?
- Dr. Aizid Hashmat has 1 office location.
Dr. Aizid Hashmat practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.