A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aizid Hashmat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aizid Hashmat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashmat
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hashmat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aizid Hashmat, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmat graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hashmat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aizid I Hashmat MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aizid I. Hashmat practice?
- Dr. Aizid Hashmat has 1 office location.
Dr. Aizid Hashmat practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.