Dr. Aizik Wolf MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017
Cervical spine surgery
I have had many surgeries in my life. Never have I had such a great outcome from waking up without being sick from the anaesthesia. Dr. Wolf and his team took out discs in my cervical spine and also put in allograft in places where needed. Very little pain that day went home the next day. Took 5mg Valium aa few times. Nothing stronger needed. I would highly recommend Dr.Wolf for cervical spine surgery. Larkin Hospital was the best care I have ever had and I have been to a lot of hospitals in my 67 years most from sports accidents. Thank you so much Dr. Wolf for such excellent care Marylou Chambers

June 20th, 2017
High Quality Doctor
I have been in search of a neurological surgeon and was recommended to Dr.Wolf. There is no complain that I can possibly have. Besides his office being incredibly clean and an amazing staff, he is very honest and professional. I wish I can rate him more than 5 stars. Excellent doctor, hands down.

March 27th, 2017
EXCELLENT DOCTOR- TRUE PROFESSIONAL
MY WIFE WENT IN FOR CERVICAL NECK SURGERY AFTER SUFFERING FROM PAIN FOR THE LAST 18 MONTHS. ITS BEEN 1 WEEK SINCE HER SURGERY AND SHES DOING GREAT, NO MORE PAIN !!. TRUE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AND GREAT STAFF. WITH THIS DOCTOR YOUR IN GOOD HANDS, BELIEVE ME !

January 14th, 2017
Trigeminal Neuralgia
After more that 10 years suffering pain on my right side of my face, I went under the Gamma Knife and right now the pain is history, gone Thank you very much Dr. Aizik Wolk

May 12th, 2016
Miami Neuroscience Center at Larkin: Aizik L. Wolf, MD, FACS
Dr. Wolf leads, by example, a dedicated and professional team: compassionate and caring, using state-of-the-art equipment with the knowledge to match. Thank you, Dr. Wolf, for your surgical skills that have given me a new lease on life.

April 16th, 2016
Excelente

February 1st, 2016
Pain Relief
After numerous attempts and tooth extractions to resolve a constant never ending pain, Dr. Wolf and his staff finally diagnosed and corrected my pain of trigeminal neuralgia. Thank you so very much Dr. Wolf and staff.

January 13th, 2016
This is the doctor that you would get a second and or third opinion after you have visited the rest. He is accurate and prompt. After all his years in the field he still transmits his passion and commitment to patients. The moment you meet him you know you are in good hands. I can now live a normal life. Thank you Doc.

December 22nd, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Very professional. Cured my Burning Mouth Syndrome with the Gamma Knife when no other doctor had been able to stop my pain.

September 21st, 2015
The Best Neurosergion . THANKS Doctor Wolf.
My is Carlos Prieto last year I had gamma knife done with Dr. Aizik Wolf I feel he saved my life, he is very good at what he does god bless him, and his staff there awesome.

July 5th, 2015
Patients needs the Doctor understanding
The Doctor assistant Escalante need to explained the patient how the medicine works , specially when using decadron "night mare" , the doctor Wolf needs relaxed a little bit when talking to passion , he only expent couple iPod minute with patient, he got Good knowledge , but he needs to learn better manners

June 22nd, 2015
Dr. Wolf is amazing! He is a brilliantly skilled Neurosurgeon and I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.