Dr. Ajai Cadambi MD Patient Reviews

December 7th, 2016
bEST oRTHOPEDIC IN fORT wORTH TEXAS. hE DID MY MOTHERS KNEE REPLACEMENT AND SHE NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH IT.

June 7th, 2016
Dr. Cadambi has been the best. His office staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to everyone.

August 5th, 2014
not a chance in hades
I would not let this man touch me again with a 10 foot pole! He was great the first time that he worked on me and replaced a hip that someone messed up. But when it came to replacing my knee HE became a total JERK!! Bed side manner what bedside manner?? He never even came to the hospital once the surgery was done! Then he was very hateful at his office so many times that at my 2 month check up I left and never went back!!

May 18th, 2014
terrific experience
At age 80 I felt I was just a few weeks away from a wheel chair. He did both my knees at the same time. He followed up. Recovery time was minimal. 7 years later I am walking pain free.

July 17th, 2012
Disappointed
This guy was highly recommended on line by Superdoctors.com, which is a website where the doctors are given rating by there peers and maybe thats who filled out his surveys. Maybe it was my race, I am not sure. But a horrible experience and high expectations dashed. The nurse/assistant who took all of the information was very nice, the xray tech was also. I ask him about looking at a knee xray that I brought in and he was opposed to that but I should have had at least a CLEAR understanding about my hip xray before he just walked out of the room and talked to me as he continued down the hall and the next thing I know I hear him say hi to the next patient, so I am standing there in an what do I do next fashion. I then walked out with his staff looking with what appeared to be a sheepish smile (like embarrassed for me and in disbelief)and I asked where is the front desk. I understand if he did not want to look at my knee xray that I brought, but be a professional. I paid my copay and I am sure my insurance will be bill some astronomical fee, but I feel as though I really did not receive service. Not only did he more or less recommend another doctor that I had seen in the past (who does hips too) but he did not make any suggestions on meds, if any, what I could do to make my situation better, etc. MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT.

August 2nd, 2011
VERY IMPRESSED WITH DOCTOR
I need double knee surgery and went to this doctor after glowing reports from several co-workers. I have to say that I was very impressed with his care and concern, time that he took with me and his willingness to wait until I was ready for the surgery. I've been back for check ups and he is treating me until I have time to do the surgery or am forced to because of the pain. I will definitely have him do it.

August 18th, 2009
I have had total recovery after my surgery. Dr Kadambi and his staff can be described in one word Excellent.