A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajai Dandekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dandekar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dandekar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandekar graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dandekar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajai Arvind Dandekar MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ajai A. Dandekar practice?
- Dr. Ajai Dandekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajai Dandekar practices Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pulmonologists.