by Doug Cornett on Apr 17th, 2015

Simply the best!

by Greg Laird on Aug 7th, 2013

Ajai operated on my 85 year old dad and saved his life while keeping the family updated on his recovery. He demonstrates a caring attitude with both the patient and family members. Based on the above I recently had a procedure performed by Dr. Srinivasan and was well informed and well cared for. I strongly recommend him to all my family and friends.

Jul 20th, 2013

I had my gallbladder removed and was sent home 2 hours later. The first time I got out of bed my poorly sutured incisions ruptured and I was bleeding profusely all over my floor. My wife rushed me back to the ER where an associate of Dr. Srinivasan sutured me back up properly and stopped the bleeding. During my follow up visit, Dr. Srinivasan "blew off" the incision rupture like it was nothing. l I would NEVER recommend Dr. Srinivasan to my family, friends or strangers.

Best outcome show details Best outcome
May 9th, 2012

I had surgery in Feb. of 2012 & I could not have hada better experience. Dr. Srinivasan took thetime to explain each step of my procedure &what I could expect. My outcome was evenbetter than I expected. I have sung his praises &recommended him to anyone that will listen. I could notbe more pleased with Dr. Srinivasan.

Careless Practitioner show details Careless Practitioner
Aug 19th, 2011

Dr. Srinivasan does not adhere to standard practice of care measures.His recklessness nearly cost me my life.I would never seek his assistance again.

Dr. Srinivasan is AWESOME!!!!! show details Dr. Srinivasan is AWESOME!!!!!
Feb 25th, 2011

I had a terrible issue that I cannot discuss on the internet. Dr. Srinivasan was very insightful in his diagnosis, and he was very gentle. I did not have any trouble getting to see the doctor, and his staff was courteous and thoughtful. I will not go to any other doctor. I would rather die than have anybody beside Dr. Srinivasan work on my body.