Dr. Ajaipal Kang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajaipal Kang?

October 20th, 2016

Mother of a patient

Dr. Kanh was very friendly, knowledgeable and personable. He did not rush us out of the appointment and answered all of our questions. We had a very serious situation with a possible cancerous tumor in our sons hand and he made sure that we were at ease when we left the office. He performed the surgery to remove what was in his hand and sent it to testing right away. I could not have been more happy with the way the situation was handled.

August 18th, 2016

Had a consultation for what he considered an "easy procedure" and then came in the next day for my appointment. How he had explained everything would go is not at all how the procedure went. It took much longer than expected, hurt far more than expected, and he used different materials than what he said he was going to use. The staff (him included) were the absolute worst, none of them were friendly or considerate. I had to go back in because he completely mutilated my ear and never once did he apologize or show an concern. He actually was confrontational in believing he had done a great job. He was stubborn about fixing my ear, and he did not do a good job the second time around. I now have large scars on my left ear along with hard scar tissue and it being a significantly different size and shape than my right ear (which is also not shaped well but it is better than my left). They did not schedule a follow up and never once did they ask me how I felt about the procedure OR let me actually take a look at the work he had done. The worst experience of my life. I would never recommend going to Dr. Kang for anything considering he wasn't able to preform what he claimed to be a simple procedure. I now have to find a different surgeon to correct my problem.

June 28th, 2016

Listens and provides excellent advice

Dr. Kang is very kind. The wait time can vary greatly - from over an hour to just a few minutes, depending on his schedule (he may be called to the hospital for emergencies). He listens to me and is very truthful about suggesting procedures. For example, I'm in my late 40s and have asked for a jowl lift. He was very respectful and told me that it is too early for such a lift, I would not see as much benefit as I would like, and he could do less-invasive and less costly procedures in the meantime - which look great. I'm very pleased with him, and have recommended him to friends.

June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Kang did breast reduction and tummy tuck/Lipo suction procedure. Was understand, follow up was great. Made you feel comfortable. Did a GREAT Job. Would recommend him to anyone.

June 3rd, 2016

Real fine Doc. Explained everything sinply and thoroughly.

May 12th, 2016

Evil

He butchered me and left me scared for life inside and out. He is pompous and fabricates records

January 19th, 2016

Great Doctor, Great Staff and most importantly, GREAT RESULTS!!!

October 29th, 2015

Dr Kang was excellent. Beautiful job with surgery and post operatively. Bed side manner excellent . Took time to answer all questions I and my family had. We would recommend him to anyone who needed his services.

August 11th, 2015

Great Dr Great staff

June 1st, 2015

Dr. Kang was excellent. He answered all my questions and made me feel at easy about having surgery.

September 2nd, 2014

Filler and Botox, Upper Lid Lift

Dr. Kang listened to what was really bothering me and then did a great job getting rid of the aging with Botox and filler. I also had an upper lid lift at 53 and it's amazing. My best friend now goes to Dr. Kang after seeing my results. I would recommend him to anyone and it's obvious that he takes his work seriously and is so intelligent- I like his bedside manner.

March 9th, 2014

Surprising compassion

At my first appointment w/Dr. Kang I felt he had a very flat affect. The day before my surgery was a different story. I think he's introverted. He was very kind & thorough in his explanation of my breast reduction. The day of surgery he was reassuring up until I was under anesthesia. Every-time I had a post-op question he was very responsive. His credentials are stellar. I'm glad we didn't have to go to Cleveland again for a specialist.