A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajanamjot Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajanamjot Grewal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Grewal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajanamjot Kaur Grewal MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ajanamjot K. Grewal practice?
- Dr. Ajanamjot Grewal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajanamjot Grewal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Calexico, CA.
See Brawley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.