A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajani Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajani Nugent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Nugent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajani Nugent MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ajani Nugent practice?
- Dr. Ajani Nugent has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ajani Nugent practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Peachtree City, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Stockbridge Otolaryngologists and Stockbridge Surgeons.