A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajanta Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajanta Naidu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajanta Naidu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidu graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Naidu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajanta Naidu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ajanta Naidu practice?
- Dr. Ajanta Naidu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajanta Naidu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.