A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajanta Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajanta Naidu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naidu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Naidu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajanta Naidu, BS, MBA, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidu graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Naidu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajanta Naidu BS, MBA, and MBBS is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ajanta Naidu practice?
- Dr. Ajanta Naidu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajanta Naidu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians and Torrance Pediatric Specialists.