A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajanta Vinekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajanta Vinekar, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinekar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vinekar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajanta Sanjay Vinekar MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ajanta S. Vinekar practice?
- Dr. Ajanta Vinekar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajanta Vinekar practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See North Brunswick Psychiatrists and North Brunswick Geriatric Doctors.