A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajanta Vinekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajanta Vinekar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinekar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinekar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajanta Vinekar, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinekar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vinekar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajanta Sanjay Vinekar MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ajanta S. Vinekar practice?
- Dr. Ajanta Vinekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajanta Vinekar practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Psychiatrists and Plainsboro Geriatric Doctors.