A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Agarwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Agarwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwala
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Agarwala, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Agarwala has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Agarwala MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Agarwala practice?
- Dr. Ajay Agarwala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Agarwala practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Maplewood, NJ.
See South Plainfield Cardiologists.