A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Agarwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Agarwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Agarwala, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Agarwala has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Agarwala MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Agarwala practice?
- Dr. Ajay Agarwala has 19 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Agarwala practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Woodbridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Plainfield, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Woodbridge Cardiologists.