A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Agarwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Agarwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Agarwala, MD is board certified in Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwala has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agarwala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Agarwala practice?
Dr. Ajay Agarwala practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Irvington, NJ.
See South Plainfield General Practitioners, South Plainfield Internists, and South Plainfield Cardiologists.