A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Aggarwal, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Aggarwal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Menopause
- Nutritional Support
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aggarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Diagnostic Hospital
- Rennassaince Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Aggarwal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Ajay Aggarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Aggarwal practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.