Dr. Ajay Aggarwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajay Aggarwal?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ajay Aggarwal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

12 years of suffering

Dr.Ajay got me out of agonizing pain that I been burdened with for 12 years. He's the TOP pain management Doctor you will ever visit

October 17th, 2016

Pain free

Great doctor and staff. I'm pain free for almost 2 years. Call Pain Intervention if you need a pain specialist.

October 13th, 2016

Great Pain Doctor

Love this doctor and his staff. Very friendly and helpful. I am able to do things I've never done before thanks to him. The wait time is a little more that 30 minutes but totally worth the wait.

December 17th, 2015

also a terrible experience

I also had a horrible experience here. I never saw the actual doctor just the staff. It seems like they run the place the way that is most convenient/stress free for them. They were polite enough but totally ineffectual at their jobs. Scheduling sucked, I waited forever, the paperwork (getting the insurance cleared up took all 3 of them and several phone calls). Every time I went there (3 times) they acted like it was my first time there and they had no idea what my history was. I just went to a different doctor- they dont care here.

December 14th, 2015

insanely terrible

Do not go here! First of all they told me that they were in my network, which they were not. And I did not find out that they weren't until after my first appointment (which was a horrible experience). I had a herniated disk in my cervical and told the ahead of tie that I needed to be seen as close to my appointment time as possible because the pain was excruciating if i wasn't lying down (the 5 hours away from my house this appointment took was the longest I was out of bed for, for a whole month). I waited 3 hours!!!!!!!! They are HORRIBLE at scheduling, but they make up for it with an excess of attitude at the front desk, I assure you. I was almost in tears after waiting that long. Then I was told they couldn't do anything until I had my MRI's. I TOLD them my MRI's were scheduled but that I hadn't done them yet. So I reschedule and come back the day after my MRI and the regretfully inform me that they made a mistake and they are not in my network. Yet another drive (45 mins) up there and I just had to go home. So I reschedule at another pain doctor (I'm trying to get steroid shots as my orthopedic doctor recommended) but they need my medical records from Dr Aggarwal. OK no problem...Except wait! I am now 4 weeks into trying to get my med records so I can be seen by a new doc! Technically they have 30 days but no one can believe that it is actually taking them this long, especially since my treatment is on hold until I get my records. Well last week I got an attorney and as y records weren't received today my attorney can now take action. I am still confined to my bed (no pain doctor will see me until I get those records from Dr. Aggarwal) and Dr. Aggarwal's office staff is still holding my records hostage. It's always some excuse, "were waiting on this" waiting on that" "So and so is not here".... Totally insane. Please spread the word and never, EVER, under any circumstance trust your health, patience, business or peace of mind to this practice.

May 4th, 2013

Total waste of time and money. Never even got to see Dr. Aggarwal...they didn't even call in my scripts!!!

I have had one injection with Dr. Aggarwal. That was the only time I've actually seen him and I didn't even get to talk to him. Literally saw him for five seconds before they put me to sleep. I've seen them about 4 times, once was the injection. Every other time I was there, I saw someone else. I NEVER saw the same person once. The first two guys I saw were really nice. The last one decided he wants to discharge me because they don't know how to deal with my medications. The last time I went and will ever go, he charged me $40 (after insurance) something the other guys have NEVER done, cut my scripts in half, said he would call them and THEN DID NOT!! I will NEVER be back there again!!!!

November 8th, 2012

Very companionate doctor

My chiropractor called Dr. Ajay and asked if there was anyway he could see me today due to a herniated disk and I was in terrible pain, he got me in right then and was able to do my back injection the very next day! He was very quick and informative, he followed up with me to make sure I didn't have any questions. I would say he is a very companionate doctor.

July 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ajay and his staff are wonderful! I've never had any doctor who I could keep in contact with via email and it was actually him responding to the email. He remembers our conversations and takes time before each procedure to visit with me and help me with any issues or fears I may have!! I would recommend him to anyone going thru back pain!!!

May 31st, 2017