A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Ajmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Ajmani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Ajmani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajmani graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ajmani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
- Amisub of North Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Ajmani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Ajmani practice?
- Dr. Ajay Ajmani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Ajmani practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Internists and Sanford Pediatricians.