Internist, Pediatrician
111 Dennis Dr
Ste 123
Sanford, NC 27330
919-776-7725
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Very positive  |  show details
by Wendy on Jun 18th, 2013

Overall had a positive doctor visit, the staff was very helpful. They have the xray and lab in house which is a plus because I did not have to go to another place for tests. Definitely recommend to my friends.

|  Compasionate  |  show details
by Smith on Jun 18th, 2013

Having suffered from pain in the joints diagnosed as fibromyalgia by three prior doctors, I was diagnosed with RA and with proper treatment am feeling much better. Thank you.

|  appointment  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

The absolute worst eperience of my life. The wait was over an hour, the office decor was terrible. The office manager was very unprofessional, she actually was screaming at the receptionist, the waiting area was full with patients, while she yelled that the young lady was not capable of doing her job.

|  show details
May 3rd, 2012

My review is not about Dr. Ajmani, didn't meet him, and most of his staff were very nice and kind, but the P.A. i did meet with Sameul Alion was a rude codescending jerk, who made me feel very unconfortable, and I left the office in tears w/o getting any of the test i needed done. I wouldn't suggest my worst enemy go there

|  Specialty  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

Specializes in pediatrics but misdiagnoses common childhood virus and prescribes antibiotics for a viral infection. Then lets the parents use the antibiotic endlessly for over a year. Very nice.

|  Go Elsewhere  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Could not make a simple diagnosis for a common childhood viral illness. Continued to prescribe antibiotics for virus.

|  Brad  |  show details
by Brad, S on Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Ajmani and his staff were very courteous and helpful. The office is really clean and easy to find. I was given perfect directions to the office, and promptly checked in to see the doctor.It was a very positive experience overall.I did not have to go anywhere else for blood work and x-rays, as they were available right there in the office.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
by Mark on Jul 5th, 2010

Highly trained and excellent staff.Really comment the way this doctors clinic helped me cope with my illness. I was critically ill and Dr. Ajmani followed me through the intensive care at the hospital and then as outpatient.Mark

|  Great staff and great care  |  show details
by J.C. on Dec 23rd, 2009

Must commend all the mambers of his office staff. All the members are happy and take personal care to treat the patients well. Positive experiance overall.

|  Excellect Care  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2009

Great care giver - goes out of his way to help.

|  Loved it  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2009

Great Dr... easy to get along with.Helped me solve my cosmetic needsThanks

|  Very competent doctor  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2009

I was very impressed with Dr. Ajmani and his staff. He was very knowlegable and had a wonderful bedside manner. He took the time to listen to my concerns and decided on a plan of care for me and my family.

|  show details
Sep 2nd, 2009

Excellent!!

|  Very poor experience with Dr Ajmani!  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2009

I quickly stopped seeing Dr. Ajmani when he made it clear that he was not a professional, kind and serious care giver. He poked fun at me. Couldn't understand why my tests results were coming back with positive results that were stronger than the one before. He only wanted to keep doing the same test over and over again. He blamed me for my condition (which is impossible!). By no means would I return to him or even suggest that another see him for any reason. If you're forced to see him, I pity you.

|  New Office  |  show details