A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Bharti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Bharti, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharti graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Bharti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Ratan Bharti MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ajay R. Bharti practice?
- Dr. Ajay Bharti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Bharti practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Infectious Disease Doctors.