A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Saint Theresa’s Medical University, Latrobe.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Bhatia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Ajay Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Bhatia practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.