Dr. Ajay Bisht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajay Bisht?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2017

Listens to complaints

When I first started to go to Dr. Bisht a couple years ago his staff left alot to be desired but I continued on with Dr. Bisht because he is an excellant doctor. His office staff has now been replaced with a wonderful staff. The best that I have come across. You need to solve a problem they are there for you. Thank you Dr. Bisht for your wonderful staff.

September 2nd, 2016

The best Dr.

Dr. Bisht saved my husbands life. He took care of my husband for 3 years to get his kidneys back to normal from stage 2 kidney De.

June 7th, 2016

Dr. BIsht is an amazing doctor. Great compassion. Only issue I have is with office staff, rude and abrupt.

February 15th, 2016

Myself and my mother have been going to Dr Bisht for 1 yr. now. Very good beside manners and thorough.

February 1st, 2016

Worst"Dr." Ive EVER encountered-BY FAR!!!!

Absolutely the worst Dr. Ive ever experiences. Doesnt even let you speak. I have spinkg BP of 240/120 and he literally said "whatya want me to do?-just deal with it"-the guys bedside manner is that of a bery uncaring person and he apparently forgot the hippocratic oath. Dont go to this uncaring-uncommunicative "Dr."-i was absolutely blown away by his ineptnes AS was my girlfriend whom was with me.

June 8th, 2015

Amazing person & doctor

I am a complicated patient with MS & CLL. Dr. Bisht has compassion & knowledge of everything & he knows people!! This man is amazing, he even giggled with me when I broke my arm at 49.

December 29th, 2014

Perfect Doctor

Dr. Bisht is my all time favorite person in the medical field. He is very caring, concerned & doesn't give up until both he & patient are satisfied with treatment.

October 8th, 2014

Dr. Bisht is not only the best doctor, he is my friend. I've seen many doctors in my life, but have never had one with as much compassion as Dr. Bisht. No matter how busy he is, he ALWAYS takes time to listen. He truly cares about his patients. I have recommended him to many people looking for a great doctor. I thank God every day for sending him to me.

February 20th, 2014

He's the Real Deal

When Dr. Bisht got on his cell phone to personally arrange for my referral, I knew I was with a real doctor as well as a man of action and compassion. He explains in laymen's terms what the problems are and spends time until all my questions are answered. Thanks Doc.

July 17th, 2012

Great doctor!

February 1st, 2012

An excellent Primary Care Physician

I have tried several drs. for primary care and not a single one has panned out since I met Dr.Bisht. He is extremely intelligent, a very refined bedside manner and confidence in his work. I could go on and on but those of us that know good doctors know exactly what I am referring to. THANK YOU DR. BISHT!!!!

June 7th, 2011

Personable

He listens when you speak to him. He is concerned with your problems, makes weekend visits to the hospital. A doctor with a heart who doesn't think he is GOD.