A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhuri
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhuri graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Chaudhuri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri practice?
- Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Endocrinologists.