A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhuri graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Chaudhuri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri practice?
- Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Chaudhuri practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Endocrinologists.