Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ajay Chawla
Dr. Ajay Chawla, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Chawla is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ajay Chawla has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Ajay Chawla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Charles Robinson
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Stanford, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Judith Shizuru
Stanford, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Azad Raiesdana
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Stanford, CA 0 mi17