A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Choudhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Choudhri is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Choudhri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhri graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choudhri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Choudhri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Choudhri practice?
- Dr. Ajay Choudhri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Choudhri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.