A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Choudhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Choudhri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Choudhri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhri graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choudhri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Choudhri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Choudhri practice?
- Dr. Ajay Choudhri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Choudhri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.