A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Desai, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Desai MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Desai practice?
- Dr. Ajay Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Desai practices Radiation Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Radiation Oncologists.