A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Desai, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Desai MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Desai practice?
- Dr. Ajay Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Desai practices Radiation Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Oncologists.