inactive

Dr. Ajay Deshpande MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Greencastle, IN

April 13th, 2016
Charge Dr. for Heart to Heart Hospice
Dr. Deshpande was assigned to my dad's case, he had aspirated, and was at Regional Hospital, Terre Haute, IN. That time in our lives was very difficult, we were in shock, we love our father so dearly. Dr. Deshpande had never seen our father before, we had no previous dealings with him. But in our hour of sorrow, this doctors bed side manners were very factual and cold, and insensitive. And they will not be forgotten.

January 1st, 2016
Thank you Dr. Desphande and Staff
Dr. Ajay Desphande was my Dad's Dr. and now he's mine, my sister's my brother's and my husbands. He is awesome in every way. I never feel rushed when he comes in my room. He's very accurate and truthful. I usually have to wait a while to be called to a room, but that tells me that he's a good Dr. and I'm not his only patient.Thank you, Dr, Deshpande and staff for your honesty and patience with me. You are all awesome!

September 17th, 2015
I would not trust any other doctor