A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Gaalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Gaalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaalla
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gaalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Gaalla, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaalla graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaalla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Citizens Medical Center
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Gaalla MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Gaalla practice?
- Dr. Ajay Gaalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Gaalla practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Cardiologists.