A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Gaalla, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaalla graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gaalla has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citizens Medical Center
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Gaalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Gaalla practice?
Dr. Ajay Gaalla practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Victoria, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cuero, TX.
See Victoria Cardiologists.