A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Goud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goud
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goud Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Goud, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goud graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Goud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Goud MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Goud practice?
- Dr. Ajay Goud has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Goud practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Radiologists.