A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Goud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Goud, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goud graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Goud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Goud MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Goud practice?
- Dr. Ajay Goud has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Goud practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Radiologists.