A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Gupta, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Gupta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay K Gupta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ajay Gupta has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ajay Gupta practices Ophthalmology near Sheffield Village, OH.