A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Gupta, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Gupta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay K Gupta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ajay Gupta has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ajay Gupta practices Ophthalmology near Sheffield Village, OH.